Lite Messenger for Facebook is an COMMUNICATION APPLICATION for android. The best app for both Facebook, Messenger, Google+ & Instagram
ApkVariant provide last version of Lite Messenger for Facebook APK and all older versions of this APPLICATION for download with direct link.
Please be aware that ApkVariant only share the original and free apk installer for Lite Messenger for Facebook WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. Lite Messenger for Facebook is the property and trademark from the Lite MSF.
Offered by Lite MSF2 Developer email@example.com
Lite Messenger for Facebook Descriptions
- Lite Messenger for Facebook with customize theme ( Blue grey, Dracula, Pink , Dark ... color ) . Lite Messenger for Facebook will help change and Optimal your facebook messeger.
- Background connection to Facebook server is optimized to save battery
- Simplify Facebook layout to save your battery
- Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don't need this but it's default by Facebook)
- Requires only handful of permissions to let you send and receive images downloaded from Facebook
- Both Facebook and Messenger in a small app
- Push notifications to make sure that you never miss a message
- Compatible with older Android version
- Send images, download videos from Facebook
Don't want to install the Goolge+ app to have a "native" feeling while browsing your interests and communities? Now you don't have to. Lite Messenger for Facebook includes Google+ out of the box.
Don't want to install the Instagram app to have a "native" feeling while browsing your favorite pictures of cats? Now you don't have to. Lite Messenger for Facebook includes Instagram out of the box.
If you like it, give 5 stars and leave comments or suggest us any features.
Thanks Creative Trends
I like having Messenger and FB in one app and I love having the original messages page, but this lacks some features I use regularly, like saving and pinning an image, and it'd be nice to have the home button in the fixed taskbar on top and the option of viewing the latest posts instead of "top stories" in my newsfeed. As it is I am using this app for messages and Chrome for my newsfeed but this is still better than Messenger as it uses way less RAM & battery - plus no useless junk in my messages page! :)
Facebook and FB Messenger all in one, taking only 14.8MB as opposed to Messenger 168MB plus 268MB for Facebook itself, the latter two now deleted. Easy to move around, far better menus. Recommend you try it. If you don't like it, you can always revert to the old and heavy two-app Facebook service.