The Sims™ FreePlay is an SIMULATION GAME for android. Call the shots with the new Movie Star profession!
ApkVariant provide last version of The Sims™ FreePlay APK and all older versions of this GAME for download with direct link.
Please be aware that ApkVariant only share the original and free apk installer for The Sims™ FreePlay WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. The Sims™ FreePlay is the property and trademark from the ELECTRONIC ARTS.
- In-app purchases$0.99 - $99.99 per item Offered byELECTRONIC ARTS' Developer email@example.com* Developer addressGeneva, Switzerland
The Sims™ FreePlay Descriptions
Play the world’s most popular life simulation game!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Create unique Sims, build dream homes, and let them live your way!
• Customize different Sims and dress them in hundreds of stylish outfits
• Have them fall in love, get married and have babies
• Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
• Build dream homes and decorate them with thousands of different items
• Complete exciting quests that unlock new places in your Town
• Care for cuddly and magical pets
• Live out your Sims story and play anyway you like
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Are you kidding me? So if I want to build all the different areas inside the movie studio, are you expecting me to pay hundreds of dollars to do that because you want 932 lifestyle points to build one room? Get over yourself. I know you all have to make money somehow off the game but you need to get more realistic. I'm not going to blow $50 for 1500 lifestyle points for one part or any part of the movie studio on this new update. Reevaluate your numbers. Your pay-to-win scale is a little outrageous.
Love this game! Glad they keep adding more things to do. I do wish that we can just buy certain things from past events such as the long hair, the sauna stuff, ect. Some of us don't get to complete the quests, but id be willing to buy items from those quests using real money or my sims money. Also, it would be nice to have more than 4 sims living in one house! Sometimes i base my sims off of my real family and some of my family members have more than 4 people! Other than that, its a fun and addictive game.